Disney Mania

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hidden Mickey

Do you know what a Hidden Mickey is? If you have been to any of the Disney parks, I'm sure you were bound to pass a few. Hidden Mickeys are placed all over the park by the Imagineers or others that help build the parks. They are plced in places where they are not likely to be notice unless you know where to look. It actually becomes a hobbie for many Disney fans, much like pin trading. When I was working in the Animal Kingsdom, I continually wondered what the birth mark was on the hippo that is on the Tree of Life. It finally hit me that it was a Mickey profile. I found another one on accident while riding the Splash Mountain ride. The fishing bobbers are placed in a Mickey profile. Also check out the plates in the Haunted Mansion. There are literally thousands of them all over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home