Disney Mania

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Kali River Rapids

Are you ready to get wet! The Kali River Rapids at the Animal Kindom is your refresher to nice hot sun and humid air. I recall when I went on it with some of my roommate, one of them was named Keith. He always knew what it was like to have a good time. He was ready to get soaked. One part of the ride in the river slides down a steep gradient and at the bottom you hit a pool of water. He side of the raft was facing down hill so when we hit the bottom, I remember seeing him disappear under a wave of water. Sometimes when the weather would cool down and the temperature would be below comfortable for water activities, I noticed the guest from England still going on the ride. I guess they are just use to the cold water where they come from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home